VASES & VESSELS

I like the idea of using shabby chic jugs and old vases to have table displays that arent all regimentally matched...creating more of a relaxed intimate atmosphere.  Will have to check with Dalmunzie if we are ok to use candles (as long as they are in containers of some sort)



teapot vase - fab!

love these vases which look like candle holders


the flowers are nice but I'm not sure I fancy anything quite as big or grand as this... I'd like people to see what's going on around them.

this is a much better size although the square vase might be a bit too modern

love this type of thing and I have a vasse similar in size and a small spotted one I can bring with me.

nice and simple

another lovely vase arrangement - not sure if we'll need flowers for a cake yet.

nice mixture of flowers and foliage