BOUQUETS FOR THE BRIDE

These are a selection of photos I've found which I like.  I've always loved peony roses and hydrangea - they remind me of my Dundee Gran. Freesias remind me of my Montrose Gran but they won't be in season in September when I get married.  Here's a list of possible flowers to go in the bouquets:
  • hydrangea
  • lavender
  • heather
  • thistles
  • peony roses
  • vintage roses
  • eucalyptus

I like how this is different


rather large perhaps but simple and stunning


love the colour of the foliage used here.

quite like the pearls which are vintage looking but as my Mum says, pearls make you cry, so maybe not...
although berries might be agood way to add texture, especially as it's an autumn wedding.
a lovely bouquet from The Flower Shop, Aberfeldy

very traditionally Scottish

very pretty colours but not sure I'll be including much pink in my colour scheme which is looking like it might be ivory/silver
I know I said I wouldn't use pink but these are gorgeous!
from a great flower design blog

 
 found these while looking on a photography website