STATIONERY IDEAS

I will be screen printing all of my own stationery.  Here's a list of what I'll need to print:
  • invitations (including venue info, gift list info etc - some of which can be printed on the computer)
  • thank you cards
  • place settings
  • program of day (to be left in people's rooms and one in reception)
  • menus (the hotel would normally supply these but I'd rather do my own to tie it all in
So here are the ideas I like so far....

cute birdies
 
I like the rustic look of this although it might be tricky to re-create without looking rubbish

celtic symbols might be a good idea

I like this shape

something a bit more modern?

good phrase and flowers look nice too but may be too girly for me

I live the lovebirds/birdcages as a theme

like the little shabby chic hearts and the word always


maybe too fussy for me but like the colours and the button
love the little birdies that make a heart - cute
one way to do a menu

these are gorgeous how they co-ordinate but are not the same

quirky cool

nice for place settings maybe

old vintage letters would look good

heart buttons - must use them somewhere!!

great motive - would fit in with a lovebird theme.