FLOWERS FOR FRIENDS

My best friend (since I was 7!) will be my bridesmaid (or matron of honour which makes her sound old!) and her little girl may be a flower girl (depending on whether the adults want a weekend away or not).  So here's some ideas for both for just now... We also won't know what colour the bridemaid dresses will be until nearer the time as she is pregnant at the moment so might not be a good idea to be trying on dresses just now!  We initially thought silver as it will tie in with my dress quite well but any metallic colour would look good I think and I quite like some purple shades which would look good with thistles and hydrangea.

corsage is a good idea if Ashley has to hold Morven's hand down the aisle
 
I like how there is ribbon included here and the flower colours are great

nice touch (which I can always sew myself as I can make velcro ones beforehand maybe?)


lovely flower ball from The Flower Shop, Aberfeldy