DECORATIONS I CAN USE FROM HOME

I've got a few bits and bobs around the house I'd like to use to decorate our venue and make it more personal to us, I've started buying things when I see them too as there's lots of nice Christmas decorations around at the moment which can double up as wedding decorations!
I've bought 6 of these from John Lewis at only £1.50 each.
Could look good on the staircase in amongst flowers...
 
bought 2 of these, £5.95 each which I thought was ok.

£3.29 each from garden centre - bought 3
I love candles
this is a gorgeous little lantern but can't remember where I bought it.
Yankee Candles - my favourite
 Have 6 of the small fat ones and 3 of the long tall ones - they are silver coloured but look gold when lit.
Got them from my local garden centre which always does fab Christmas decorations.
not sure where I'll be able to hang this - perhaps from the fireplace..
I already have one of these draped over a mirror in my bedroom.
little Tinker getting in the way of the 'photo shoot'!


 I bought one of these and I'd love to do a pottery course so I can make more!


a lovely friend has offered to lend me a few of these gorgeous lanterns

 
I seem to have developed a cake stand fetish! 


 we bought these lovely lights for Chrismtas but they're so pretty they can be used anytime